For professional investors/advisers only
We caught up once again with Johanna Strömsten Friberg, Portfolio Manager International Real Assets at Alecta Investment Management, and had an in depth discussion on infrastructure investing together with Charles Dupont who is Head of Infrastructure Finance at Schroders.
The interview was conducted on July 2, 2020.
- 00:01:33 – Introduction to Alecta and experiences from infrastructure investing
- 00:03:34 – Introduction to Schroders and activities within infrastructure
- 00:08:22 – Alecta on the case for infrastructure
- 00:10:48 – Schroders on the case for infrastructure
- 00:12:22 – Schroders on ways of accessing infrastructure
- 00:14:43 – Alecta on preferred investment formats
- 00:16:15 – Schroders on demand for emerging market infrastructure
- 00:18:15 – Alecta on political risk in emerging markets
- 00:20:48 – Alecta on infrastructure as portfolio diversifier during the pandemic
- 00:22:26 – Schroders on infrastructure as diversification tool
- 00:24:35 – Schroders on how infrastructure as green financing is put into practice
- 00:26:59 – Alecta on how infrastructure as green financing is put into practice
- 00:31:37 – Schroders on complying with sustainability requirements
- 00:37:06 – Schroders on opportunities and challenges with infrastructure going forward
- 00:38:30 – Alecta on opportunities and challenges with infrastructure going forward
- 00:44:26 – Alecta on what aspects to consider when entering infrastructure investments
- 00:46:50 – Schroders on what aspects to consider when entering infrastructure investments
This episode is sponsored by Schroders.